Motion Raceworks DIY Build Your Own Parachute Mount Kit Universal 14-210
Motion Raceworks - 14-210
Racing Use Only, Not Legal for Road Use
Have a custom chassis, modified chassis, or simply a platform that we do not carry a bolt on parachute system for? This product is your answer.
This kit contains all of the essentials to build your own mount kit on your car. Featuring Chromoly, and DOM tubing and CNC laser cut and formed pieces, this is the nicest builder kit you will find.
Each kit contains the following:
- 47.5" 1.75 OD DOM main bar
- 7" "receiver" pre coped piece
- 10" chromoly parachute cord insert piece (plugs into receiver"
- '2 gussets for receiver
- (1) 1.25" chromoly "upright" approx. 17" long with bend
- (1) laser cut X for parachute mounting parachute
- (1) U Shape formed metal piece for attaching parachute cord
- (1) aluminum cord bushing
- (2) 1/2" grade 8 fine thread bolts for receiver and parachute cord attachments
- (2) Nylock nuts
- (4) washers
Add parachute cable/handle/mount kit and/or a Stroud parachute in options above and save!
Watch this video to learn how to cut the perfect hole through your bumper when mounting your parachute mount
Learn how to pack your Stroud Parachute
Want to learn how to adjust the length of your parachute cable? Click here!