Social Media Content Creator / Graphic Designer – Motion Raceworks LLC
Motion Raceworks is a rapidly growing manufacturer of high-performance automotive components. We focus on providing solutions to unmet customer needs. Social Media is a very strong core competency of Motion Raceworks and will continue to be. We believe our Social Media is the life blood of our company but also improves and brings awareness to our sport and the people who participate, plus its a lot of fun! This role will assist our lead creative manager in capturing and building content for use with promotions, day to day social media posts, spotlights of customers, product releases and more! This position can not be remote and will be in person in Dewitt, IA.
- Create graphics and pictures for use with Motion Raceworks social media, ads, Youtube, and more!
- Photograph day to day activity at Motion Raceworks for use in Social Media
- Posting intermittently on Social Media including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and more
- Product photography
- Understanding of Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Email and more!
- Graphic Design work with Photoshop, Lightroom and more!
- Past record of positive and constructive relationships
- Exceptional technical and problem-solving skills and reasoning ability
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly working closely with teammates and customers
- Must be self-motivated and a great team worker
- Consistent Positive and Constructive Personality
- Previous Professional Social Media experience is a plus but not required
- Passion and Understanding of the Automotive Aftermarket world
- Understanding of video editing
- Vacation/Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Retirement Benefits (after 90 days)
- Access to Motion branded merchandise and Products for personal use