Davis Technologies EFI-TC2 Holley EFI Traction Control Device Self Learning
- Multiple Retard Levels- Holley Proprietary Output
- Dual Mode Operation- Can run as Non-Self Learning if Desired
- Adjustable Using Holley EFI Software
- Extremely Fast-Reacts Within 1/8 Of A Turn Of The Driveshaft
- Lower E.T. / More Consistent
- Compatible w/ Most Data Systems
- Compact size- 1.3″ x 1.3″ x 4.5″ (5oz.)
- Can Easily Be Moved To Other Chassis
The EFI-TC2 is our most advanced Self-Learning Traction Control system for Holley EFI systems. By monitoring the average rate of acceleration of the drive shaft, and reacting to any sudden increases in that rate. The EFI-TC2 will automatically adjust to changing conditions, keeping the internal settings at optimal levels. The user can adjust the overall sensitivity of unit to achieve the desired results.
The EFI-TC2 is designed for the pro level racer who wants the most advanced Self-Learning technology, combined with enhanced adjustability and multi stage corrections to cut power more precisely than a single stage unit.
These units are perfect for racers looking for the unmatched precision of our Self-Learning units to get more aggressive with their tune ups, utilizing all of the adjustability that the EFI-TC2 has to offer.
The EFI-TC2 is designed specifically to work with the Holley HP and Dominator EFI Systems.
The EFI-TC2 Can also operate as a Non-Self Learning Unit, which may be desired for street use.
The EFI-TC2 is simply the best, most advanced EFI traction control on the market today !
Self-Learning units like the EFI-TC2 automatically adjust to the continually changing conditions as you go down the track.