Racepak IQ3 Display Dash 250-ds-iq3
· Display up to 28 inputs via 4 pages
· Blue backlight
· Gear Indicator
· 8 user defined alarms with warning text and lights
· User defined 5-character sensor input names
· User defined shift lights
· Shielded, low luster display for sunlight viewing
· Metric / Imperial Configurable
Can be used with most aftermarket EFI control systems with adaptor cables, as well as OBD2 systems. Please contact us for necessary components to be used in conjunction.
The IQ3 Display Dash can be utilized with any of Racepak's V-Net data loggers, providing a compact, fully programmable LCD digital dash for use in a variety of motorsports.
Progressive shift lights, eight warning lights and all inputs are easily programmable through the DataLink II software.
A single V-Net cable is routed to the rear of the dash, providing power and access to all sensor information transmitted to the data logger. Up to 24 different sensor inputs may be displayed on a total of four programmable pages. The blue backlight provides excellent viewing for both daylight and nighttime usage, while the low luster display screen provides excellent protection against scratches.