Racecraft 300102 / 300100 / 300111 Front Drag Racing Brakes 5 on 4.50 (w/ New Aluminum Hub) 001-0200
TBM Brakes - 001-0200-1
Racing Use Only, Not Legal for Road Use
87-88 Ford Thunderbird Front Drag Racing Brakes (w/ New Aluminum Hub) 001-0200
TBM Brakes afford racers one of the lightest and highest performing brake setup on the market. These brakes have proven themselves in every realm from Top Fuel Dragsters to Hot Rod Drag Week and everything in between. TBM is quickly becoming the winning edge in brake system design. With a revolutionary design TBM Brakes has lower drag and friction than competitors. Lower rolling resistance means quicker ET and better overall performance as well as longer pad life.
This front brake kit mounts to a Racecraft 300102 / 300100 / 300111 style spindle.
Included in this kit:
- F1 2 piston calipers 002-0054SSP-1 / 002-0054SSP-2
- #1 Standard F1 Pads 6-1019
- 10.75 x .280 steel revolution rotors 3-10753105525D
- Aluminum caliper mounting brackets 16-0206-1 / 16-0206-2
- Aluminum 5 on 4.50 hubs 8-101
- Timken bearing, races and seals
- 1/2 -20” wheel studs
- All necessary mounting hardware.
- Kit weight: 20 lbs
For custom bolt pattern please contact us directly, otherwise OE factory bolt pattern will be issued.
TBM 2 Piston (F1/DR-1) Front Drag Racing Brake Kits are extremely lightweight and are not suitable for use with factory rear brakes/proportioning. They must be used with a properly installed aftermarket-style 4 piston rear brake kit.
This kit fits:
- 87-93 Mustang w/ V8 spindles 5 lug
- 87-88 Thunderbird 4 cylinder spindles 5 lug
- Racecraft 300102 / 300100 / 300111
*Please call for lead times before ordering*
We recommend using TBM DOT 5.1 Extreme 6 Brake Fluid for all TBM Brake Kits. You'll need at least 4 (12 oz) bottles of fluid when building and plumbing a new system that is empty.