Motion Raceworks Top Loader Billet Catch Can Coyote KIT 32-100CK
Motion Raceworks - 32-100CK
Racing Use Only, Not Legal for Road Use
You Save 10% ($42.90)
Motion Raceworks Top Loader Billet Catch Can Coyote Stock Valve Cover Kit 32-100CK ( Gen 1 & 2, Please call for Gen 3 options )
This kit contains the following items:
- (1) Billet Dual Port Catch Can
- (2) 10 O-ring to 10 AN Adapter Fittings (Fragola) to screw into can
- (2) Straight 10 AN Hose Ends (Fragola)
- (2) 90° 10 AN Hose Ends (Fragola)
- (2) 10 AN Coyote Adapter Fittings for Stock Valve Covers
- (6) feet of 10 AN Black Braided Nylon Hose (Fragola)
This catch can is the results of years of building, refining, and optimizing N/A and Boosted combos. Featuring a dual internal baffling design, this can not only flows a high amount of air but keeps the filter and your engine bay dry from oil saturation due to poor can design.
One of the shortcomings of a typical can (including our own) is having fittings on opposing sides, and/or having the fittings clocked incorrectly. This has been solved by having fittings coming out at 90°'s from the top of the can with a 180° clockable can by using our multiple bolt hole configuration top lid. This means you can mount the can virtually anywhere in the engine bay and still have the fittings pointing in the correct orientation.
All cans come bright black anodized for a beautiful and durable finish.
- 100% Made in the USA
- Billet Top/Bottom Hat and Barrel Design
- 180° clockable mounting
- Included zinc coated steel mount w/ hardware
- Dual baffle internal design
- High Flow Made in the USA Filter
- Comes with bottom plug and pet cock options
- Dual -10 O-ring ( ORB ) outlets
Note: Due to design this will not facilitate dual -12AN hose ends connecting to can. We suggest any connections needing -12 run two individual cans due to demand of flow of entire system.
Reference Sizing Chart for Catch Can: Please note that catch can is "clockable" in mounting.
**Please be gentle with the factory fittings and screwing these into your plastic valve covers. The tangs that hold these in place are not known to be really strong and you can strip them out if you are not careful!
For more info on our Billet Top Loader Catch Can watch this video