Cleetus Edition Billet Gen 4 AFM Delete Billet Valley Cover (Black Anodized) C10-10033BLK
Special Edition Cleetus McFarland logo laser engraved on valley cover.
Note: These are limited edition run parts offerings.
This valley cover was designed to solve all of the needs in building a Gen 4 race engine while making it look REALLY good on top of any engine.
This valley cover utilizes factory style cover gasket as well as oil port seals to block off oil flow that would typically go to AFM components. This way you can easily obtain gaskets in the event of needing new or losing one.
The rear oil sensor location on this cover is modular. Folks utilizing a factory style computer or factory style oil sensor can add the billet oil pressure block which bolts on and allows use of factory sensor. For those wanting to use a mechanical gauge or aftermarket oil pressure sensor, simply leave the block off of the back and there are 1/8" NPT threads in the valley cover that allow use of gauge adapters and 1-100 psi pressure transducers.
- CNC machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Made in the USA
- Stainless hardware included
- AFM delete o-rings machined into cover (nothing further needed)
- Uses factory oil port seals and gasket
- Same height as factory cast cover for intake clearance
- Trussed design weight savings
- 1/8" NPT oil port built into valley cover for aftermarket sensors
This item is for racing use only.