- Precision LS Series 7675 Turbo Charger
- JGS 50mm Wastegate
- JGS 50mm BOV
- (2) Stainless Steel V-Bands
- (4) 2.5" 90 degree bends SS304
- (2) 2.5" 45 degree bends SS304
- (8) T Bolt Clamps
- (4) 3" Silicone Couplers
- (4) 3" Aluminum 90 degree Mandrel Bends
- (2) 3" Aluminum 45 degree Mandrel Bends
- T4 Turbo flange w/ gasket and mounting flange
- Oil Feed and Return Fittings with gasket
- Downpipe Flange and Clamp
Info About The Precision 7675 Cast Turbo
HP Rating: 1150
Featuring a 76mm cast compressor wheel and a 75mm turbine wheel, this turbocharger is an excellent match for the widely-popular LS family of engines.Purpose built with the LS-enthusiast in mind, this unit features a 360* hydrodynamic bearing system for exceptional reliability and increased thrust capacity.
The turbocharger is available with (2) different turbine housing A/R ratios (T4 .81 A/R and T4 .96 A/R), making it ideally suited for a single or twin turbo application. Both options feature a 3 5/8” v-band discharge for easy downpipe installation.
Additionally, the LS-Series PT7675 turbocharger comes standard with our ported H cover (4" inlet and 3" outlet) to protect against compressor surge.
• LS-Series PT7675 w/T4 undivided .81 A/R (Turbocharger part number 02207012219)
• LS-Series PT7675 w/T4 undivided .96 A/R (Turbocharger part number 02207012229)
Rated to support 1,150HP, the MSRP on Precision's new LS-Series PT7675 turbocharger sells for $999.99.