Aeromotive Stealth In Tank, 3.5 Brushless Gear Pump (18025)
P/N 18025 3.5 Brushless Stealth Gear Pump
Pro-Series Performance Plus Advanced Technology
Designed as a direct drop-in replacement for the any Aeromotive Stealth Fuel Cell, including COPO, Cobra Jet or Drag Pak race cars. This configuration is also a great option when building a 10″ deep custom fuel cell.
- The Pro-Series performance you expect and more:
Fuel injected engines:
up to 2400 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 1800 FWHP – forced air induction
Up to 2600 FWHP – naturally aspirated
Up to 2000 FWHP – forced air induction
- Fuel injected engines:
- E85 Compatible, reduce max FWHP by 30%
- Lighter than the traditional Pro-Series pump.
- Reduced current draw at higher, EFI pressures.
- Extended service life in methanol and ethanol.
- New integral spur-gear pumping mechanism.
- 90-PSI continuous operating pressure and up to 150-PSI peak pressure, base plus boost.
- Integral, external brushless controller for clean installation, cooler fuel and enhanced reliability.
- ORB-10 outlet port.
EFI Rated flow of 1,250 lbs./hr. @ 40 psi, 13.5 volts
Carb Rated Flow of 1,350 lbs./hr. @ 9 psi, 13.5 volts
Also Available in an external in-line pump and installed in a Stealth Fuel Cell. Click Here for More Info
The market leader in fuel delivery systems and components, Aeromotive introduces its first brushless fuel pump series. The 3.5 Brushless Gear pump provides the Pro-Series Fuel Pump performance the world has come to trust and depend on, now available with the latest Spur-Gear pumping mechanism and brushless-motor technology. Built for up to 90 psi of sustained pressure, this new pump supports Pro-Series flow at higher pressures with minimal drop in flow. This new brushless spur-gear pump is able to move more fuel and sustain higher pressures without failure.
- ORB-10 outlet port.
- ORB-12 inlet with integrated pickup and 100-m Prefilter.
- Direct fit for all Aeromotive Stealth Fuel Cells, 6, 15 and 20-gallon.
- For EFI applications use regulator P/N 13134 or P/N 13305.
- For carbureted applications use regulator P/N 13202 or P/N 13212.
- Capable of 90-PSI continuous operating pressure, 150 PSI peak pressure, base plus boost.
- Fully submersible for custom, in-tank placement in 10″ deep fuel tanks or fuel cells.
- Perfect for ‘blow-through’ carbureted engines up to 2,000 FWHP.
Brushless motors employ sensors to monitor rotor angle to provide faster and more reliable phase shifting, producing more torque capacity and motor efficiency. Instead of the armature rotating, in a brushless motor the magnets rotate around the armature and the motor controller manages the phase shift to keep the motor rotating under load (load is related to pressure in a fuel pump). With more torque per watt and a higher torque to weight ratio, brushless motors produce lower noise and deliver higher reliability.
With a higher level of efficiency, down to fractions of a second in design speed control, the new Aeromotive brushless fuel pumps provide precise control of fuel pump RPM as pressure rises, better maintaining pump RPM and flow, producing a flatter flow curve. Tight tolerances result in less current draw, less heat and extended life. Now there is the ability to upgrade to a premium brushless pump for faster, more reliable and uninterrupted fuel delivery with less power consumption and potential for wear or failure.