Aeromotive Stealth Eliminator In-Tank 10-17 Mustang GT (18695)
Will ship directly from manufacturer or when back in stock.
In 2010, Ford made a change to the S197 Mustang platform. Much like its predecessor, the new Mustang featured the latest technology throughout and was followed in 2011 by the new 5.0L Coyote engine, touted as one of the best production engines to date. One of the many changes that were made was the fuel tank; therefore, the Aeromotive Stealth System for these cars changed as well. These new systems feature all the same benefits of the drop-in stealth fuel systems, some of which include:
– ORB-08 outlet and return port
– Incorporates factory jet siphon system and sending unit
– Includes an integrated 100-micron stainless steel pre-pump filter
– Requires the use of a bypass-style regulator and return line
– Billet Speed Pump Controller (P/N 16306) required for EFI street applications