Aeromotive Stealth In Tank, 5.0 Brushless Gear Pump (18026)
P/N 18026 5.0 Brushless Stealth Gear Pump
Ground Shaking Performance – Advanced Technology
Designed as a direct drop-in replacement for the any Aeromotive Stealth Fuel Cell, including COPO, Cobra Jet or Drag Pak race cars. This configuration is also a great option when building a 10″ deep custom fuel cell.
Fuel injected engines:
up to 3400 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 2600 FWHP – forced air induction
Up to 3600 FWHP – naturally aspirated
Up to 2700 FWHP – forced air induction
- Fuel injected engines:
- E85 Compatible, reduce max FWHP by 30%
- Lighter than the traditional Pro-Series pumps.
- Reduced current draw at higher, EFI pressures.
- Extended service life in methanol and ethanol.
- New integral spur-gear pumping mechanism.
- 90-PSI continuous operating pressure and up to 150-PSI peak pressure, base plus boost.
- Integral, external brushless controller for clean installation, cooler fuel and enhanced reliability.
- ORB-10 outlet port.
EFI Rated flow of 1,700 lbs./hr. @ 40 psi, 13.5 volts
Carb Rated Flow of 1,850 lbs./hr. @ 9 psi, 13.5 volt
The market leader in fuel delivery systems and components, Aeromotive introduces its first brushless fuel pump series. The 5.0 Brushless Gear Pump, the flagship of Aeromotive electric fuel pumps, yields 5 gallons per minute at 13.5-V and 40-PSI. It features a -12 AN inlet and -10 AN outlet. Built for up to 90 psi of sustained pressure, this new pump features our integral, internal Spur-Gear pumping mechanism which allows for higher pressures with minimal drop in flow. Aeromotive is proud to offer this new 5.0 Brushless Gear Pump, which is the single, highest flowing electric fuel pump available on the market today.
- ORB-12 inlet and ORB-10 outlet ports.
- For EFI applications use regulator P/N 13134 or P/N 13110.
- For carbureted applications use regulator P/N 13202 or P/N 13212.
- Capable of 90-PSI continuous operating pressure, 150 PSI peak pressure, base plus boost.
- Fully submersible for custom, in-tank placement.
- Perfect for ‘blow-through’ carbureted engines up to 2,700 FWHP (race gas).
Brushless motors employ sensors to monitor rotor angle to provide faster and more reliable phase shifting, producing more torque capacity and motor efficiency. Instead of the armature rotating, in a brushless motor the magnets rotate around the armature and the motor controller manages the phase shift to keep the motor rotating under load (load is related to pressure in a fuel pump). With more torque per watt and a higher torque to weight ratio, brushless motors produce lower noise and deliver higher reliability.
With a higher level of efficiency, down to fractions of a second in design speed control, the new Aeromotive brushless fuel pumps provide precise control of fuel pump RPM as pressure rises, better maintaining pump RPM and flow, producing a flatter flow curve. Tight tolerances result in less current draw, less heat and extended life. Now there is the ability to upgrade to a premium brushless pump for faster, more reliable and uninterrupted fuel delivery with less power consumption and potential for wear or failure.
Mounting Configuration: External