79-81 Chevy Camaro Drag Racing Front Brake Kit 001-0249
TBM Brakes - 001-0249-1
Racing Use Only, Not Legal for Road Use
79-81 Chevrolet Camaro Drag Racing Front Brake Kit 001-0249
This kit fits the following:
- Buick Estate Wagon 1979-1985 With OE 11" Rotor Spindles
- Buick LeSabre 1979-1985 With OE 11" Rotor Spindles
- Buick Skylark 1979 Disc Brake Spindle
- Chevrolet Camaro 1979-1981 Disc Brake Spindle
- Chevrolet Caprice 1979-1990 With OE 11" Rotor Spindles
- Chevrolet Impala 1979-1985 With OE 11" Rotor Spindles
- Chevrolet Nova 1979 Disc Brake Spindle
- Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser 1979-1985 With OE 11" Rotor Spindles
- Oldsmobile Delta 88 1979-1985 With OE 11" Rotor Spindles
- Oldsmobile Omega 1979 Disc Brake Spindle
- Pontiac Bonneville 1979-1981 With OE 11" Rotor Spindles
- Pontiac Catalina 1979-1981 With OE 11" Rotor Spindles
- Pontiac Firebird 1979-1981 Disc Brake Spindle
- Pontiac Parisienne 1980-1986 With OE 11" Rotor Spindles
- Pontiac Phoenix 1979 Disc Brake Spindle
- F1 2 piston calipers 002-0054SSP-1 / 002-0054SSP-2
- #1 Standard F1 Pads 6-1019 or #85 Aggressive Braking F1 Pads 6-006485
- 10.75x .310 steel revolution rotors 3-10753105525D
- Aluminum caliper mounting brackets 16-0201
- Aluminum 5 on 4.75 hubs 8-103
- Timken bearing, races and seals
- 1/2 -20” wheel studs
- All necessary mounting hardware.
Kit weight: 20 lbs
TBM 2 Piston (F1/DR-1) Front Drag Racing Brake Kits are extremely lightweight and are not suitable for use with factory rear brakes/proportioning. They must be used with a properly installed aftermarket-style 4 piston rear brake kit.
Please note: #85 compound pads need only be used in hard braking situations. We do not recommend or suggest these for any situations where light braking or non extreme conditions are not present.
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
We recommend using TBM DOT 5.1 Extreme 6 Brake Fluid for all TBM Brake Kits. You'll need at least 4 (12 oz) bottles of fluid when building and plumbing a new system that is empty.