04-10 Cadillac XLR Drag Racing Brakes (Reuses Factory Hubs) 001-0245
TBM Brakes - 001-0245-1
Racing Use Only, Not Legal for Road Use
04-10 Cadillac XLR F3 Caliper Front/Rear Drag Brakes (Reuses Factory Hubs) 001-0245
TBM Brakes afford racers one of the lightest and highest performing brake setup on the market. These brakes have proven themselves in every realm from Top Fuel Dragsters to Hot Rod Drag Week and everything in between. TBM is quickly becoming the winning edge in brake system design. With a revolutionary design TBM Brakes has lower drag and friction than competitors. Lower rolling resistance means quicker ET and better overall performance as well as longer pad life.
This front brake kit for a 04-10 Cadillac XLR is for mounting to a factory hub.
Included in this kit:
- F3 4 piston calipers 002-0056SSP-1 / 002-0056SSP-2
- #1 compound low temp track pads 6-0102W
- 11.50 x .375 steel revolution rotors 3-1150375D
- Aluminum rotor hats 204-0003
- Aluminum caliper mounting brackets 16-0243-1 / 16-0243-2
- All necessary mounting hardware.
For custom bolt pattern please contact us directly, otherwise OE factory bolt pattern will be issued.
This kit fits:
- 1997-2013 Corvettes (Including Base/427/C-5/C-6/Z06/Grand Sport/Carbon/ZR1)
- Art Morrison 1964-1972 GM A Body 9999 AME GT Sport Chassis (Corvette C6 Spindle)
- Art Morrison 1967-1969 GM F Body 9999 AME GT Sport Chassis (Corvette C6 Spindle)
- Art Morrison 1970-1981 GM F Body 9999 AME GT Sport Chassis (Corvette C6 Spindle)
- ATS / Speedtech AFX Spindle using C-5 / C-6 Brakes 9999 C-5 / C-6 Corvette
- Cadillac XLR 2004-2010 All
- Factory Five Racing GTM Supercar 2010-9998 C-5 / C-6 Spindle & Rear End
*Please call for lead times before ordering*
We recommend using TBM DOT 5.1 Extreme 6 Brake Fluid for all TBM Brake Kits. You'll need at least 4 (12 oz) bottles of fluid when building and plumbing a new system that is empty.