2011-17 Coyote 5.0 Ford Boost Vacuum Distribution Block Kit (Manifold Pressure) 18-10020C-KIT
The Coyote Ford intake is designed with EGR ports and fittings that use only the proprietary Ford quick connect hose pieces, which are not easily adapted to work in conjunction with any usable aftermarket setups.
Boost and Vacuum reference components are abundant with EFI setups and even more so boosted applications. Including Wastegates, Blow Off Valves, Fuel Pressure Regulators, Sensors for Boost measuring, MAP sensors and more.
Our new Coyote Boost Vacuum Distribution Block Kit solves all of the issues at hand for those running stock Coyote intakes, and looks very good doing it. Featuring a billet EGR plug replacement, billet vacuum block, and CNC laser cut/formed bracket, this fits in conjunction with a stock intake and fits under 11-14 Engine Cover, as well as 15-17 Engine Cover. Keep your stock look and hide this all at the same time.
The Billet EGR adaptor features at 1/4" NPT hole. The Billet Vacuum block features 1/4" NPT on either end, and 8 total 1/8 NPT locations.
This kit includes the following:
- (2) 3/8" Push to Connect Fittings
- (1) Billet EGR Adaptor Plug
- (1) Billet Vacuum Block-Hardware
- (1) Bracket to mount Billet Vacuum Block
- (4) 1/8" NPT Plugs for unused ports
- (1) 1/4" NPT Plug for unused port
- (1 ft.) 3/8" OD Hose
- Add x4 -- 90° 1/8" NPT to 1/4" OD Push to Connect Hose Fittings
- Add 10 or 20 feet of 1/4" OD Push to Connect Hose